Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Engagement Journal of Science

Community Contributer:
1.5 Point_ When people asking me question I will teach/answer them if I know how to do it. So I give myself 1.5 point. 

Active Learner:
1 Point_ Because I don't really know how to do science. So I just give up most of time. But sometime that make me interest, I ask teacher/classmate question. So I give myself 1 point.

Effective Communicator:
1 Point_ I think most of time people don't understand what am I asking..  And I don't really asking question to people. So I give myself 1 point.

Critical Thinker/Problem Solver:
1.5 Point_ So when we had some problem need to work on, I try my best to find the answer.

Person of High Character:
1.5 Point_ When People ask some question, I don't really laugh them.

1 comment:

Brent Loken said...

Tiffany, do you have high character only if you don't laugh at them? I encourage you to keep asking questions. Don't ever stop asking questions.